Sunday, August 22, 2010

Where's a great place to go to seek comfort and advice about a breakup?

This is a question that cannot be answered fully. I had the same problem and I asked the same question 2 months agao. I learned that everyone greives differently. My girlfriend broke up with me a and I was hartbroken. Alot of my friends told me to get as much rest as possible, and than the other half of my friends told me to stay as active as possible.


I relized I needed to do what I was comfortible with and what I liked.


I think you need to do the same, find some way to take your mind off things and do things you really like. Also, stay close to your family.Where's a great place to go to seek comfort and advice about a breakup?
that is a good question i happy somebody ask i need to know to i am going through the same thing if u have the answerer please email me

No comments:

Post a Comment