Sunday, August 22, 2010

American Ladies, I seek your advice.?

Hey there..............


I am depressed....I am lonely....I am a foreign student studying in college....It is summer, so I am home(my aunt's house in Arlington, Virginia)....just watching TV all day.......I have no friends.....more importantly, I have no girl friend....and that hurts really bad. I won't try to have a girl friend because I think American women look down on foreigners like me.I will never have a girl friend.....I wish I had one, I am desperate.American Ladies, I seek your advice.?
American girls love foreign guys! ?Especially with an accecntAmerican Ladies, I seek your advice.?
People who think that aren't worth your time. I know a lot of girls who love foreign guys and their accents. Find someone like that!
Okay look, not all American women look down on foreigners, some of them like them alot. I know that I do. Just this summer actually two of my friends and I were asked out on dates by three Spanish guys. They couldn't speak English really well, but we went out with them anyways. I don't think there is anything wrong with dating a foreign guy at all. I think that you should go out and meet some girls. I am sure that you wil find someone. Let me know if you find someone. Good luck.
  • how to makeup
  • makeup set
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment