Thursday, August 19, 2010

Do guys usually seek an advice form a girl FRIEND?

My crush (who is known for having a big crush on me) asked me to give him some advice about some friend problems and school decisions he had to make.. The fact that he seemed concerned and really seeked my advice made me feel great that he feels comfortable with sharing his issues with me.. However, my friends keep telling me that when a guy seeks advice form a girl, it means he sees her as a friend and nothing more...





This kinda worries me a little.. is this true guys? what do you think?Do guys usually seek an advice form a girl FRIEND?
bros befo hoessssDo guys usually seek an advice form a girl FRIEND?
THE HEART OF A WOMEN WILL NEver BE FOUND IN THE ARMS OF A MAN!
That is true... but not necessarily absolute.


Don't give up on him yet, just keep pushing and see if he pushes back.
well guys uaually ask other guys for advice, not girls. So he probably likes you.
Your lucky to have people around you that know they can trust you you know that.


Even if he likes you or you like him i don't know, he trusts and you always be there for him!
yes it soo true but again your friend is right they just get the advice and nothing more








answer mine plz


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Sorry to be the bearer if bad news, but that's exactly what's happening
It depends, I usually go to my guy friends.
i dont think this is something that can be generalized by gender. it could signify that, but it might not.
Your friends are sort of right. He trusts you, and that would make you a great girlfriend.
I'm thinking that he's still liking you alright. The fact that he share his problems with you means he sees you as a person who is important to him and whom he can rely on.


I don't know why ur friend told u that advice but my dad always seek advices from my mom too, and they are married for 23 years, does that make them just friends? haha I don't think so.


Rest assure that he still has that big crush on you, but if you don't make him ur boyfriend quick, I fear that your worry might actually become true. So hurry hurry!


Hope it helps.
I don't know but what i can tell you is what has happened to me i liked this girl and i looked to her for advise on many things as i grew to like her more and more and she still did not know this the things that i had to talk about was....her there for i did not talk to her about , eventuality i asked her out and got rejected but then we became even better friends because that was of the way. i could then share any thing with her ( after i got over her not liking me)





If you could he me recently i have lost contact with her and a question i would ask her i'm asking yahoo answers please answer


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
OMG, he's tryna get close to u, i do it all the time when i really like a guy, lolz mines plz?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
if they think you can help them then yes

No comments:

Post a Comment