Sunday, August 22, 2010

If I were to offer free advice, would you seek it?

Nope, thats why I pay for my therapist. Too many people get mad if they give you free ';advice'; and then don't do what they suggest.If I were to offer free advice, would you seek it?
It depends on what your qualifications are and what kind of advice you were freely offering. I may not need your particular advice and/or I may not think you were qualified to advise me.If I were to offer free advice, would you seek it?
I might seek it, but I don't necessarilly have to accept it
You would have to pay me even to listen to you.
Isn't that what your doing, but in the reverse order?
Yup!! i would but its not sure that i follow your advice
No, thank you
give me one
it depends upon yr capability to advice people like us,who r on the path of self discovery.
Who are you? What are you?
maby
No. Free advice is usually worth exactly what you paid for it.
You don't seem to be any good at it, since you are the one asking for advice via this question...
Depended on what it was about. The only thing that I need help with is some family law.. child support, custody.. all that jazz.. otherwise, I'm a pretty well rounded individual who's quite knowlegeable about most things, and can make decisions for herself.
Yeah. I mean if it's good advice and makes some sorta sense, I will.
Oh yes, please do.





I'm waiting.





Well,..... anytime now.
  • acne cream
  • makeup set
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment