Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dear Book Agents, Editors, Publishers, and Published Authors: I am seeking advice.?

I am an avid reader and writer. I would like to know what advice you can give a young enthuastic writer, such as myself.Dear Book Agents, Editors, Publishers, and Published Authors: I am seeking advice.?
Keep on writing. Get feedback from other and when you have enough substantial feedback, that's the time to consider publishing it.





Writers like you have every potential to get started on a publishing career. If you are looking for self-publishing companies to publish your book, I know of a few companies that practically holds court to everything a book needs from getting you your copyright, size preferences, book cover design customization, layout consultation, copyediting and even marketing – at affordable costs.





There is never too much space in the publishing world. There will always be room for more. :)





Good luck.Dear Book Agents, Editors, Publishers, and Published Authors: I am seeking advice.?
The more you write, the better you become. I look back on a ton of my early writing, and it is absolute garbage. The only way to greatness is dedication, research, and practice!
Write every day. Improve your style, work on technique and craft as much as the creativivity. School will help you become a better writer life will give you worthwhile subjects to write about.
First you will have to state what you need advice on. Until then, all I can offer is;





This above all to thine own self be true. ~Shakespeare.
  • acne cream
  • back blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment