Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Seeking career advice: obtain a masters or real estate license?

i currently have a ba in journalism, worked five years as a small magazine editor/writer. am now working at a national medical equipment company, waiting for a promised sales position to open...i am getting impatient. i want to make more money. would you all recommend getting my master's or obtaining my real estate license. i am a writer at heart (with a book in the works) but in the meantime, i want to make some dough!Seeking career advice: obtain a masters or real estate license?
It never hurts to have a real estate license although the economy has currently killed the real estate market.





Long term, you'd be better off with a masters.Seeking career advice: obtain a masters or real estate license?
I don't think real estate is really good at this time. Why not get your masters..it would take just as long as a real estate if you go full time and you know education is never wasted. With a masters you can get any job ..even if it isn't in your field. They want degrees....





If the real estate market picks up...then go for that.....





right now the time isn't right for that. I have several friends that are real estate people and they are hurting..no one wants to buy right now. We thought about selling our house and getting a smaller one....our house is 5000 sq feet...but no way could we get what it is worth right now....even with their help.....





I would get a masters ....you are never wrong with that.
Do both.





I really say get your masters because thats more valuable and harder to get.





You can get a Real Estate License fairly easy. Thats why I say do both.





1. Take the Real Estate Classes now and start working Part time while in school for you Masters.
Depends if you want to invest a littlle or a lot.


You can be successful at anything you choose, as long as you have a passion and LOVE it.





I am a nurse- and I like that-


but recently I got involved with the travel industry- and I LOVE that. It took a lot less money and is just as- if not more lucrative.





so do what you LOVE.


check out my site at http://farahandbrad.worldventues.biz


watch 1, 2, 3


If you are inspired and are motivated


email me back at farahandmariah@yahoo.com
Uh....go for the Masters. Real Estate market has been kinda tough...ya know..

No comments:

Post a Comment