Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Teen in seek of boy advice. Help you guys!?

Okay, so I haven't had a boyfriend in a little over a year and I'm 13 btw (dont give me the your 2 young crap. and im a very mature 13). My last boyfriend and I really had alot in common but then he dumped me for my friend (thank god she decided not to say yes when he asked her out). I really liked him and it took me a while to get over him. I flirt alot with other guys now but I just don't seem to like any of them too much. I mean, I'll like them but not liked him (i dont get the butter flies and upity heart rate thing). I really want to like a guy like I liked him and I've found guys I've had chemistry with but it's just not like him. So what am I doing wrong? And what are some other just plain old tips from other guys out there?





(any vulgar answers will be reported.)Teen in seek of boy advice. Help you guys!?
i tink dat u gotTA GET ovr it gf....

No comments:

Post a Comment