Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hi Everyone , I want to seek career advice from you people.?

I am about to get my B.Tech degree in comp. science.





Apart from what i am gonna get graduated in basically i am interested to do a job where i need to manage people. Well i like to be humble and soft spoken , would like to listen to clients problems and solve them to the best of my ability , Would like to make new clients and would retain the old ones. Would like to make good relationships with my employees and motivate them so that they would do their work happily and efficiently .





I am interested in knowing Human Behaviour , like to see things from other's point of view too along with mine of course. I am logical and analytical in thinking.





Well without being boastfull , people often tell me that they like talking to me , i've a pleasantand attractive personality and draws attention naturally.





Note :-- I don't want to work in call centres , any technical job , too much travelling and currently not even interested in studying further. I want to do work now.





On the basis of above information please suggest me a good career . Looking forward to your sincere replies :-)





I've recently heard about '; Relationship Management '; , is it okay for me ? Will i've to do any course in this or can begin my work as soon as i get any opportunity ? What sort of industries i can work with ?





Regards !Hi Everyone , I want to seek career advice from you people.?
well what does I think is that u r more effective %26amp; efficient regarding management........


As well as u have technical back up , so wat according to me u shall try MBA or u shall try for job in a technical industry for the post of manager or its equivalent

No comments:

Post a Comment