Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Job seeking advice. Should I mention the position that's available?

I'd like to work at the Hilton Fort Lauderdale airport hotel. But the positions available isn't that appealing to me. I'd worked in a hotel before but as a reception. The point I'm trying to make is, I don't mind what kind of position I get, I just don't want to label the specific job..in case their are better positions available.Job seeking advice. Should I mention the position that's available?
Rather than getting disappointed after getting the job it is better not to get it coz someone else might want what you don't want. The point here is...be specific to what you want and GO for it and I am confident that when you are sure of what you want, 'you will get it.' All the very Best.

No comments:

Post a Comment