Sunday, August 22, 2010

I know its immature..but i seek comfort/ advice?

so I cant talk to my real friends about this cause they all give horrible advice lol





ok so my husband had a chick friend before we hooked up and of course he got over the going out seen once I got pregnant and she was super upset as well as the other friends of his and she would be like '; wtf, why dont u hang out with us'; and would tell him to leave me because he will never be happy with me. and would spread roomers about is...she was pathetic! obsessed...and still is sometimes


I think she had a thing for him, but she'd never admit it.


anyways, she would go over to his brother's and give my fiance(at the time) a hug and would give me a cold shoulder.


of course I never said anything to her because it wasnt worth my breath...but now she comes around more often...we have mutual friends...and I just dont know how to deal with her....


o btw hy husband and her boyfriend dislike eachother...


i was friends with her bf but stopped well b/c my husband doesnt like him


and he was friends with her, but stopped well cause i dont like her





if she comes around should I confront her...like tell her y i dont like her (calmly of course)


or should I keep ignoring her like i have been?


and if we end up in the same room how can i be???





i mean she almost cost me my happiness. yea she didnt but ugh


IM NOT IN HIGH SCHOOL ANYMORE LOL


when does it end???I know its immature..but i seek comfort/ advice?
Hiya!


I was glad to hear you say your hubby isn't still friends with her. If your hubby loves you and knows how this woman is then the best thing either of you can do is ignore her and when you cannot ignore her smile and laugh at her comments. When she sees that she is not going to be able to break you up, maybe she will move on and let him be.


Have a great day!I know its immature..but i seek comfort/ advice?
You need to calmly discuss with your husband these very real worries. No doubt he will reassure you that there is nothing to worry about. But he must decide whose side he's on and he must be stronger. Go out of your way to display what a loving couple you are in front of her. Make sure your husband knows this plan in advance. the two of you could consider it your own private game.
ooohhhh i no i no


i have the same problem but not exactly


just do whatever she does right back to her


its works great i can tell she looked pissed


and who cares if its immature like she started it rofl


but yeah it worked for me she ended up saying sorry to me
I know you only want advice but;





a) learn to either spell or use your spell checker.





b) from what you've said, you sound too immature to even be married in the first place.





If it bothers you that much, talk to your husband - till death do us part after all.





Amen.
Tell your husband that you really don't like being around them and suggest to him that you and he should not attend parties or get together that you know they will attend. Stay away from her altogether.
You're trying to ask for advice and yet you set the tone of your post as if it was all a joke?





Bad troll is bad.
slap the ***** and tell her where to go!!!
yes, that is immature....


and i dont have an answer for you
WHAT THE **** IS YOUR AGE?


no offense, but u sound real immature
your right shes not worth it, and if you stopped liking her bf the least your husband can do is stop liking her. why not jsut say she isnt invited to your house. I refuse to let people i dont like of mutual friends into my house, i know it sounds petty but thats where i live so i dont let bad feelings enter.


as long as your husband can see what shes doing you should be fine, i had a ';friend'; who tried to split me and my husband up by saying i was cheating on him (i wasnt, and now the one i was suppsoed to be cheating with is a really great friend to us both) surley your husband should see shes no friend at all just likes to try stir up trouble?





i think youll be fine, just some women can be pathetic and never grow up out of teenage mode nad dont like to see other people happy prob means shes jealous of you which you can lord over her :D
wowsers,....





myself, i would confront her (of course calmly---how else is there :):))





it is gonna be VERY difficult. perhaps you could ask your husband to talk to her. (he must know how you feel?!)





If you are good at ignoring her, then keep doing it. I can do this quite easily (to someone i do not like). just tune them out, think about other things. I can be in same room and not even hear.............(i think it comes from so much reading.--i like to get lost in a book, and can do it around people i do not like too)





provided she keeps coming around, -it is NEVER gonna end--unless she takes a 'grow up' pill or some such thing. :)





once, at the beginning of our relationship, my husband had a good friend of his move in with us........this good friend had a gf who lived in another town (a few minutes away) with her parents. I DID NOT LIKE THIS GIRL. anyway, long story short, she came to visit with her bf one day, and just decided to stay.





just like that.............no asking how we felt, no nothing!!!!!


Our house!!





well, i think i lasted 2 days......then I LOST IT!!! wow, talk about yelling and screaming (no keeping calm here) LOL :)





needless to say, i got to say what i wanted (just the whole neighbourhood got to HEAR it. :):)


it felt GREAT, and to this day, i have not ever spoken to her again. they eventually got married, and he and my husband slowly drifted.. they still call each other for b-days, but that's about it......





Good Luck
Just ignore her.





Really the best option.


Confronting her in whatever way will only give you a scene and more drama.





Eventually she`ll get bored and move away.

No comments:

Post a Comment