Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Advice I seek; Desperation is afoot!!!?

A'ight...I'm a manic depressive high school student in a small town and I am in love with a very good friend of mine (a girl, no worries) and have been for...well...awhile. However, she's had a boyfriend...well...for awhile, and I have lost all mind...starvation, sleep deprivation, the works, and I fear I will cease to function if I don't have her. How do I get her? What in God's name do I do? I've tried to tell her, but she gave a slight intimation that she does not believe me. Anything, if even at the behest of unsubstantiated criticism, to further my situation would be greatly appreciated.Advice I seek; Desperation is afoot!!!?
Wow. You're in high school? I absolutely love the title of this question, ';Desperation is afoot!!!'; First of all, you seem like a really smart guy. Amazingly, you use proper grammar and punctuation (which is more than I can say for most of the lovely people on Yahoo! Answers). I'd try one more time with this girl. If she ';doesn't believe you'; or doesn't seem interested - by all means - find a girl who will appreciate your affection and intellect.Advice I seek; Desperation is afoot!!!?
Find a way to captivate her undivided attention even if just for long enough to express yourself. Let her know how much you admire her Then leave it at that.
express your feelings.





better now, cause the longer she's with that other guy, the more she'll like him over you.
Start speaking in sentences that she can understand. That might help.
  • acne cream
  • back blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment