Thursday, August 19, 2010

Seek Health advice in relationship?

My wife and are in monogamous relationship and have no history of STD, etc.. We presume that oral *** is completely safe for us? Is there any other health concerns for both of us such as cold sores, etc., or at any time this act should not be done for health reasons...? Is it safe for me to ejaculate *** in her mouth? What are the considerations for our hygienic care before of after having oral ***? What about brushing or using mouth before and after oral ***. Any advice to make this fun and safe for both of us. Can my wife feel more comfortable with the taste of ***?Seek Health advice in relationship?
Is this your only problem in life? sounds to me like you feel guilty about something....Seek Health advice in relationship?
this is something you need to discuss with your wife.





they do say that if you have a cold sore avoid oral sex.
Oral sex is safe for monogamous couples with no history of STD.





Cold sores are comunicable, so you should avoid oral sex if you have one. Those are the only health concerns.





Brushing your teeth is optional.
too funny! where did common sense go??
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Troll. If this is a true question talk to your doctor!!! Why ask total strangers on here a question like that when they will most likely give you the wrong answer. My stomach hurts now yuck.





I am sorry I misread your question I thought you wrote that you had a STD sorry but still talk to your doctor you might get the wrong information on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment