Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it to late I had a c-section 8mnths ago and is seeking advice on how to get my stomach to go down.?

I'm trying to get my stomach to go down but it seems so hard any advice please!!!Is it to late I had a c-section 8mnths ago and is seeking advice on how to get my stomach to go down.?
Its normal. I had a c section as well. Its harder to get back down to size when you had a c section. It took me 9 months and the only reason i lost the rest of the weight was because i had the stomach flu. Dont worrie to much. Trust me if your baby is 8 months old you will be dropping the weight in no time.Is it to late I had a c-section 8mnths ago and is seeking advice on how to get my stomach to go down.?
Exercise. 8 months postpartum, your uterus is back to normal size. What you have is belly fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment