Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Engineering student seeking career advice?

I am an engineering student, I am expected to pick a major next year, I am think either civil or mechanical. I would to know the pros and cons of each. I really need some insight.Engineering student seeking career advice?
Either major can be the best major ever, or your worst nightmare.





It seems like you know you want to be an engineer, that's great! Engineering will have you solving problems and creating solutions throughout your career.





To differentiate between the two, I would have to ask you what you are passionate about. Are you in awe every time you pass over a large bridge or look up at a giant sky scraper? Or do you get really excited about a well designed car, airplane, or robot? Once you know what you want to work with, pick the major that will allow you to do that. If you like what you work with, you will go far in either field.





Good luck with your choices ahead!Engineering student seeking career advice?
Visit the Following Website that can answer your question more betterly then me,





i got so much help from it and hope it will help you out too:





http://www.e-dol.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment