Thursday, August 19, 2010

Seek school advice!? what is your opinion~!?!?

Seek school advice!? what is your opinion~!?!?


I moved to NY this summer and everything has been horrible for my family, i live in a bad and will be going to school this fall. However this summer has been depressive and i haven't practiced at all for SAT AND NEED TO PRACTICE DESPERATELY IN MATH!! I'm very scraed because i'm entering senior year and i don't remember anything in math! I went to the library and took an SAT practice but all answers are written and i'm losing hope! Please help.WHAT TO DO!?Seek school advice!? what is your opinion~!?!?
hey i no the feeling i was there loosing all hope till my best friend pat showed me it is posible


to do anything i want to with out support of any one but my friend is one who is help me figure


out that i had it in me and you do too do not let the disabilty get in your way you can over come it and if someone is throughing it in your face


ignor them and keep on going believe in you self


that is what i do and finish school hon. i took the ged so it from me droping out....Seek school advice!? what is your opinion~!?!?
well u can always ask ur teachers 2 help u with it and look up things on google i use it all the time u can also go 2 www.ask.com and they could also give u ur answer's

No comments:

Post a Comment