Sunday, August 22, 2010

Why does the label say to seek medical advice before using a topical analgesic during pregnancy?

I have a bad neck ache and icy hot has always been helpful. This is my first pregnancy and now I know why people are so extra careful. My question may sounds dum to some, but I love this baby so much already that I would rather be overly safe than careless. Just wondering if anyone has used topical analgesics such as icy hot, bengay during early pregnancy days and if you consulted doctors before. Let me know. Right now that Icy Hot can put my achy neck to rest.Why does the label say to seek medical advice before using a topical analgesic during pregnancy?
It could be slightly absorbed into your bloodstream and therefor into your child. Please consult you physician before using it.Why does the label say to seek medical advice before using a topical analgesic during pregnancy?
the temperature in your body can hurt you baby that also why they say not to take a really hot bath or cold one.

No comments:

Post a Comment