Sunday, August 22, 2010

Should I seek professional advice?

I am fourteen,with very,very low selfesteem.I don't like anything about myself,my attitude,my body,my hair,my personality.People say it's just because I'm at that age,which really pisses me off.I feel guilty about everything.Just feeling the way I do makes me guilty because it makes my parents upset.I caused all my families problems,and I constantly feel that they'd be better off without me.I have considered the unthinkable,and that makes me feel even more guilty and selfish because I know my family love me,and they would be heartbroken without me,which makes me sound really egotistic,and so I feel selfish and even more guilty.I feel bad about everything,like just going out with my friends and having a pizza,because I think of all the people that don't have any food at all,and there I am eating a massive pizza.I feel that I might have mild Serotonin Dificiency Syndrome,and when I told this to my mum,she just said that it is normal for me to feel the way I do. Is it normal?Should I seek professional advice?
Try changing your diet if you feel you're low in serotonin. Serotonin comes from the foods we eat so you can raise it by following a certain diet and using supplements if need be.


If you鈥檙e sinking in serotonin 鈥?you鈥檒l tend to become negative, obsessive, worried, irritable, and sleepless. If you鈥檙e near the end of your endorphins 鈥?you鈥檒l be crying during commercials and overly sensitive to hurt.


Both brain chemicals can be naturally increased.Should I seek professional advice?
Serotonin comes from the SUNNNNNN my FRIEND!!





=]
Hi Rachael- I was very similar to you at the same age. It is a common syndrome for that age group. But many of your friends are not suffering as much as you. If you do seek professional help be very selective. You have to shop for doctors like you shop for the perfect car or dress. It needs to be a good one that fits you. Don't settle for the first one if it does not feel right. Volunteer to help people less fortunate than you or volunteer for meals on wheels....turn your guilt into positive activism.If you only feel guilty and do not act to improve your contribution to those around you, then its simply dwelling in bad feelings with no good outcome. Things will get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment