Tuesday, August 24, 2010

All Canadians. I seek your valuable advice and help, will appreciate your replies to my question.?

Hi, i am from India and recently got my immigration for Canada. I am expected to leave for Canada by December. I sincerely seek you help and valuable advice so to pursue my journey to Canada in the right direction. I have done lot of self study for all the cities and provinces. Few places i got really attracted to, but unable to make out which one would be the ideal city. So, i seek help from all Canadians who are familiar with those places and can input some information for me. I will really appreciate your effort in guiding me in the right direction.





I am a customer service professional. My wife runs her own fashion boutique and have a 3 year old girl. The places i like to settle are:





1) Halifax (NS)


2) Fredericton OR Moncton (NB)


3) Saskatoon (SK)


4) London OR Windsor OR Ottawa (ON)





Somehow my interest lies more in the Maritimes due to housing affordability and several other factors, but unware of job situation there.


Please let me know which one would be the best for me and my family to make our move to a beautiful country CANADA.





Seeing the world economic meltdown, which place can you suggest me the best. I favor East Coast. Thanks to all and will be awaiting for your replies.All Canadians. I seek your valuable advice and help, will appreciate your replies to my question.?
There's pros and cons to all those places.





The East Coast in general is kind of getting hit hard by the economy. For the first time in decades they've had to create orphanages because people can't afford to take care of their children, and there aren't enough foster homes for children.





The crime rate is a bit higher in Halifax, but if you want to live on the east coast and are in customer service, with your wife running a fashion boutique, it's probably your best bet. There's still enough people in Halifax who can afford things.





I don't know too much about Saskatoon.





London, Windsor and Ottawa are all about the same. Lots of Customer Service jobs available, quite possible to make a go of a fashion boutique. Windsor has a bit of a higher crime rate too.








Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment