Sunday, August 22, 2010

Do you come here to seek answers or advice because there is no one around to give the aid you need?

nope, only for the laughsDo you come here to seek answers or advice because there is no one around to give the aid you need?
Not at all. Just here to pass time.Do you come here to seek answers or advice because there is no one around to give the aid you need?
yes, i need therapy in solving Q/A matey.
God no. I come here to be entertained.
yes and no. I understand this is for entertainment but sometimes there are knowledgeable people on here that can answer your questions before you can talk to the right people, i.e. the doctor or other professional.
I never ask, only answer. it's more fun this way.
yes
it's cool to get advice from perfect strangers. i feel as if i'm in a confessional at a church....nobody is looking or judging me (or at least not that they know who i am)





also, some of this stuff is just too funny to miss out on
I come here cuz im bored and i dont wanna go to sleep.
no I just enjoy answering the questions. I do get some good advice out of some of them though and a lot of yours are very interesting.
Not really. I like to get an idea what pushes people's buttons. I find it kind of funny. People get real upset on here on different issues.
I'm actually just an extremely opinionated person that has a lot to say that isn't bullshit.





And I like to listen and help people.














Annnd to be entertained.
no i come here when im bored
actually come to be entertained and enetertain...but I do give some real/serious answers as the question dictates.
at first yup that was why i came here


but i understood that no one knows what i want to know


and I'm just wasting my time here

No comments:

Post a Comment