Thursday, August 19, 2010

I am Coolingstar9, seek some advice on blogger site,blogpost.com?

I.When I type my site http://coolingstar9.blogpost.com on goggle search, unable to access but appear blogpost.com which is not my personnal site. what is the likely reason?


2.I need to submit sitemap to goggle webmaster to verify, can you give some example of sitemap address look like? is it every time we need to submit sitemap?


3.To verify my site, I need to either put metal tag on the home page, what is the actual place on the page I need to place it so called html page ?


4.To verify my site, I also can create html file then place it on the site, what is the actual page that I can place it?


5. If I accidentally flag it, any way can change it or not? because It will affect the function on the site.


6. Even I find some problem, but why I type coolingstar9 on goggle search, I still can my my site-coolingstar9.blogpost? but if I type the full site address, it will go to blogpost,com that is not my site?


Thanks in advance for any one help.I am Coolingstar9, seek some advice on blogger site,blogpost.com?
you need to go to http://www.blogger.com


sign in user name and password


when inside if you want to create a post go to create post.I am Coolingstar9, seek some advice on blogger site,blogpost.com?
1. you may have type in the wrong add, cos like yahoo there maybe diff endings like .jp, .sg, .or .tw, .cn etc, then there may be a diff ending or u have typed in the wrong add





2.i dun have web example]





3.the html pg is like what u see on net, like when you type in window there is a pd preview that is the thing after you type a post, or something u want to post from other link





4.???? dun understand your quest





5.i think you can change it, it is in the settings





6.then u may resgistered as a diff name or someone has used your name or you have not registered that your username has been rejected

No comments:

Post a Comment