Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Seeking Advice to Buy Used Car?

I've got a budget of $10,000 to buy a used car. What's the best car to look for? I'm currently very interested in a 2005 Volkswagen Passat, with approx. 85k miles on it (kind of high in my opinion). Any ideas on how to best go about looking for a used car and what are the best used cars to keep an eye out for?Seeking Advice to Buy Used Car?
VWs, while great to drive, are unreliable vehicles as a whole. Stick with the tried and used vehicles such as Honda, Nissan, Subaru, Toyota, and even (recently) Ford. Get on the web, and research, research, and research. Go to autotrader, cars.com, various dealer sites, check the paper, especially on the weekends, get the free auto classifieds at supermarkets. Become familiar with car prices for certain makes/models, then you'll know when you've come upon a deal.Seeking Advice to Buy Used Car?
Toyotas under 100000 im telling you, I bought my toyota avalon xls for 10 g and it is so nice. my big car gets 28 mpg.. even tho its older.. i know if i take care of it , it will last forever. btw im 17
my advice on used cars..cheap under 2500 or new...everything inbetween is a rip off...

No comments:

Post a Comment