Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I am thinking of relocating to Thailand and am seeking some advice?

I am in my mid fifties and am recovering from ankle surgery. I am also single and traveling alone.I am thinking of relocating to Thailand and am seeking some advice?
Well it depends on what kind of environment do u want %26amp; budget.


Cost of living in Thailand is pretty cheap if compare to US, UK or EU.


If u like modern%26amp;comfort like city style -- Bangkok is the best,u can find anythings here.


But if u want some place quite like relaxing :


Beach - Hua Hin(near Bangkok),Phuket or Samui(South)


Hill - Chang Mai or Chang Rai.


There r also a lots of place,but where i talk about r the major%26amp;wellknown cities.





';Welcome 2 Thailand';


^o^I am thinking of relocating to Thailand and am seeking some advice?
thailand is a great place but i suggest u get a companion since ur recovering u cant go around alone....its fun there go to bangkok its not boring especially at night..lots of tourists, cheap prices, nice shows, just be careful :D
Well - it sounds as though you have been here before - so not sure what you need for advice but I think this is a nice place to convalesce.. or just live.. it all works for me - and if you are single - you probably won't be for long.. unless you want to.
You can live pretty well if you have 60K-70K US$ of annual income. You can find a nice wife there, plenty of inter-racial marriage there. The government has some kind of retirement program for american. I believe if you can either show proof of soc. sec. income (or other sources) and/or invest some $$ to Thailand, they will grant you the residency.

No comments:

Post a Comment