Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Baby-Name Advice Sought: Should I name my baby son Atari Combat, Coleco Adam, Mattel Aquarius or Sega Genesis?

Cool 80s sounding names are a sure path to the NFL. It's been 15 months now and we still haven't come up with a name. Thanks for your help.Baby-Name Advice Sought: Should I name my baby son Atari Combat, Coleco Adam, Mattel Aquarius or Sega Genesis?
Let's see now...Atari Combat Cacciatore - no; Coleco Adam Cacciatore - yes (sounds best); Mattel Aquarius Cacciatore - yes (2nd best); Sega Genesis Cacciatore - no. You might also try Coleco Atari Cacciatore. (I would keep Atari as the middle name. Atari Cacciatore doesn't flow off the tongue, but Coleco Cacciatore does.) Now, pick a name for that babby boy! 15 mos. - why don't you let him pick his own name? ; PBaby-Name Advice Sought: Should I name my baby son Atari Combat, Coleco Adam, Mattel Aquarius or Sega Genesis?
Definitely not Sega Genesis, mainly because I wouldn't think getting picked on would help his confidence any bit to get him to the NFL. I think the name the sticks out to me the most is Mattel Aquarius! If I heard that name and was looking up high school football player to draft, I would definitely go to his games to check his performance. Brutally honest, the other names may actually cause the opposite effect to me. hope I helped and good luck!!!
I would say ';Atari Combat'; because with the name ';Combat';, I would take it that he's in for a good ';Combat'; on the playing field. It just sounds like the ';strongest'; choices you've given. BUT, surely you honestly wouldn't give a poor child a ';handle'; of a name of that nature. PLUS, I do NOT think ';mama dearest'; would allow it in the first place...lol
I would call him Flux Capacitor. Lmao, I just noticed the ';15 months'; part. Well if the baby has been born since then, maybe you should just call him ';It'; or ';baby'; whatever you've been using the past 6 months.
No dude, action figures are the way to go! Optimus Prime, Skelatore, and Cobra Commander. They'll make mommy and daddy big bucks!!!
Wow 15 months! So what have you been calling him? How about Frogger, donk key kong, pac man, or space invaders?





Kathy
Oh no way. I think this is a joke so I'm not going to take this seriously... after all it only takes 9mos for a baby to be born. ... unless your wife is having an elephant
Why not just call him rambo, it would fit in well with your family name :)
these are names of games, not boy names... but if I HAVE to pick Coleco Adam, it sounds most normal
I think Zelda has a nice ring to it.
Sol Invictus
sega
sigh. troll.
No.
MEGA, MAN


or


AMEGA





lol ^_^
u could call him sonny crockett?? :))
how about super nes?

No comments:

Post a Comment