Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Why do people seek medical advice on Yahoo! Answers?

they're too lazy to search for information themselvesWhy do people seek medical advice on Yahoo! Answers?
because some people can help eg: i asked a question about my psoriasis because i have tried all the drugs going and people gave me alot of advice which really helped so don't knock it, if you ask the right questions people will helpWhy do people seek medical advice on Yahoo! Answers?
A couple reasons:





1) They might be too embarrassed to ask their doc/family members/friends


2) It's cool cuz nobody knows who you are so private questions aren't so hard to ask


3) It's easier here to find other people who can relate.
Because there are people out there who have gone through things and may have remedys that work.


Doctors don't alwats have the answer.


They sure do try
I have always wondered that myself. If these ppl can afford a computer and the internet,shouldnt they be able to afford a Doctor visit?
Some people may had the same Experience.. So..
it is the only thing we can afford
Hoping for a free answer.
good question, I wonder the same thing to...
Look its not my fault I have to take 4Th mortgage out on my house in order to afford Insurance. Its cheaper on answers. (but in my defense I almost always ask the question twice, to make sure I have a wide variety of choices)
I think they just want somebody to talk to about their problems. What is it like 40% of the population is uninsured in the US. 37th in the world and we are the so-called richest nation. It is a shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment