Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Oftentimes, do you think you usually seek out advice from right people?

There are only a handfull of people who I turn to for advise......Ones that I trust and whose opinions I truly value and take to heart. So, yes I do.Oftentimes, do you think you usually seek out advice from right people?
I try to..but sometime I don't know who the right person isOftentimes, do you think you usually seek out advice from right people?
We go wrong, quite often.
I do, Because I know from experience who is a dope and who is wise enough for thoughtful advice.
yes!!cause i choose who i ask carefully!!
I always ask Freddie Mercury, but then he died. So now I ask, but as always, i believe what i choose to believe..
yes .i do.But in the end i take my own decision.
I rarely ask for advice........too many opinions come into play
i wouldnt know, because everyone comes to me for advice, and i think i usually do pretty good with helpin them, when it comes to myself tho i always have to figure out stuff for myself, cus even if i ask advice im still going to do what i want to anyway
yes
no, right people are usually wrong so I seek advice from left people which are usually right.
I only seek advice from the non-judgmental ones.
yes, they would not give advice if they thought it's not the right thing to do, there are no wrong advices, it's you who will decide at the end of it
Its all very random. I think you may be drawn to the answers you seek, but its up to you to glean the knowledge and hone it to your final decision.
this is Y/A, how can we not be the right people?lol
I think wisdom and good advice come from people who have been around a lot longer than you.





Those are the people that I seek advice from. :) If it's just one of my friends throwing a random tip my way, it's usually disastrous!
whoa!





i hope they are the right people





:)
yes usually I already know the solution just need second opinion.
I do try very hard to sort out my own problems.
They could be lieing but I try to listen to myself before asking others....
Who is the right person?





And What is the guy on the lefts name?





I don't know - shortstop.





Seriously, I seek out a person and hopefully it is the right person.
yes most of the time
I'm not good in judging people so I repeatedly seek advise from wrong people.
Yes. I know who loves me and has my best interest at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment