Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm a business major pondering whether I should go to USC or UCLA, and would like to seek some advice.?

If I go to UCLA, I would major in Pre Business Econ. If I go to USC, I would major in Business Administration in Marshall. To me, I like both majors, thus the concern is that which shcool may provide a better environment in study and better opportunities in terms of work in the future. Thanks a lot!I'm a business major pondering whether I should go to USC or UCLA, and would like to seek some advice.?
USC by far!


I went to SC and had friends that went to ucla. The class size at UCLA is insanely big and they just teach you the basics and really dont interact with you. USC on the other hand is a haven for networking. I had a class taught by Paul Orfalea, the founder of kinkos and in most of my upper division classes, we had these really successful CEOs (alums) come and speak to us. USC is a wealthier, more prestigious and better learning university than UCLA. If you were asking about grad school, the 2 are close but for business undergrad--USC all the way. UCLA in undergrad business is like most other PUBLIC schools and nothing more than that. The Marshall name and network is huge and priceless.


Plus if your into football -- UCLA is a jokeI'm a business major pondering whether I should go to USC or UCLA, and would like to seek some advice.?
USC
UCLA has a better program and environment.
  • how to makeup
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment