Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I seek some advice to spice up our sexual relationship....?

We love each other dearly. Been together for about 2 1/2 yrs. We do it often enough....but I think that since we do do it so often, that we run out of ideas....





I am open to anything KINKY....He is willing to try it....





Any advice? When I say kinky I mean all of it...blindfolds, spankings...ok...a little too much info, but you get the idea...I hope...I seek some advice to spice up our sexual relationship....?
Maybe you need to stop pushing the sexual envelope and try slowing things down for awhile, rather than always searching for new sexual adventures, because where will it end? Excitement just naturally ebbs and flows - it's perfectly normal.





Why not try being physically close without having sex? By trying not to touch each other in the obvious places, you will discover different areas that feel wonderful, and soon the physical denial will really start to heat things up.





But you may also want to ask yourself why you constantly need new ways to have sex. The sex maybe covering up a lot of things missing in the relationship.I seek some advice to spice up our sexual relationship....?
Ok I would not mind giving you some ideas but not on here..The yahoo police would not like it..Plus are you 21 or over
Bring a girl into bed, 2 girls is every mans fantasy unless there a homo.
so whats so kinky about u, u r not into other people sounds


like thats the drag right there...2bz.
Try Role Play!!!! also, there are adult stores that have lots of stuff. visit one and see what tickles your fancy... you might be suprised!!
bring a friend in bed next time
Get Married and make a commitment - that will change the sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment