Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I am a native USA citizen. I have invited 3 Nepali men to live in my home with me. I seek your advice?

I am a 51-year-old single man. I have never had a family and would love to help and be friends with new residents of America. I know that the cultural differences are very great. I am aware of many differences. It is my philosophy to love everyone equally and in the same way. Some of my friends think I am crazy to go from living alone to living with 3 people. My feeling is that life is short. These men have given me an opportunity to have them in my home as family. I also hope to help them on the road to good careers so that they can help many Nepali people. Nepal is a very, very poor country. I would especially like to hear from Nepali people or people who are familiar with the culture. What advice do you have for me? Thank you. Dhanyabad.


Namaste.I am a native USA citizen. I have invited 3 Nepali men to live in my home with me. I seek your advice?
it is unfortunate no one was able to help you





鈾傗檪I am a native USA citizen. I have invited 3 Nepali men to live in my home with me. I seek your advice?
you are poor then nepali , you have no family !! at least neplease have their own family..! cmn,, dont try to be rich.!! neplease will enter in in your home like bullet, lol....

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment