Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Am I gay? just out of curiosity, i seek your advice.?

I have realized that I am attracted to people differently lately. I have a LDR with another guy, and i love him. he's awesome. But there is also the fact the I'm beggining to look at guys' muscles and stuff lately and i still think that girls are usually more attractive facial wise, but their downstairs is a turn off for me (no offense) and guys' junk is a major turn on. Idk what to say. I'm sure I'm gay, but I'm confused right now. sexually attracted to guys, but girls are prettier and more attractive. help?Am I gay? just out of curiosity, i seek your advice.?
Girls are the more attractive sex. It seems that you are gay. It's normal to see girls as prettier and more attractive for any orientation but that doesn't necessarily mean you are straight. A guy's dick is a major turn on but even that can be more universal than most people believe. As long as you're sexually attracted to guys and can see yourself in Love with a guy you are at least bi if not gay. Hope this helps and go with whatever you're most comfortable with.Am I gay? just out of curiosity, i seek your advice.?
If girls turn you off then you're gay dear. You thinking that girls look better facial wise just means that you aren't blind. I notice guys that have cute faces (not as an interest but as, ';Aww, he's cute';) and I am a lesbian.


However I could be wrong. That's just my opinion on it. You could just be bi and leaning more towards men. Check out the Kinsey scale (if you haven't already) and see where you fall that way you'll have a better idea of where you're at.
Yeah, I can tell if a girl is really attractive or not- but, well, they don't turn me on sexually at all. Guys, however, they're *HOT*, if you understand the difference. If you want to chat with me and sort this out a bit, feel free to e-mail me- I've already helped like two guys accept themselves as gay, and of course, I've been there and done that, but without anyone's help. So yeah, I'm more than happy to help.
Hey finally someone i have something in common with i totally understand what your saying dude like im totally in love with girls but sometimes i catch myself looking at guys maybe its just like a fase or something but im starting to think im Bi so maybe you might be going through a fase too or maybe your just Bi lol











=} SOMETIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO SMILE {=
I can't tell if your gay or not. Only you can tell.
Wow, you just confused me intensely, lol..I think you need to just stick with your guy, girls aren't worth it.
You will find out soon enough young one.
If you like the same gender then you're gay.
i'd say ur bisexual

No comments:

Post a Comment