Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Thank you. I will take all the advice to seek out a dr.?

Hopefully It's not anything other than poor diet etc. The accu chek I am using to monitor my mg level is an accu chek active. I am 42 btwThank you. I will take all the advice to seek out a dr.?
If I were you, I would be prepared. You're more than likely diabetic based on those numbers and symptoms from your previous question. Just remember that it's not a death sentence. Merely a wake up call. There are many of us who went through denial at first. You don't have to do that. There's plenty of help available.





I have turned it around. It was a nuisance, now I thrive on it. It's like a game to see how low I can get my blood glucose numbers with diet and exercise. The more I exercise and the better I eat, the better I feel. I'm 55 and feel like I'm in my thirties. I was diagnosed type two about 5 years ago.Thank you. I will take all the advice to seek out a dr.?
you will be alight. eat right and eat every thing donot swallow the food. all these fast food cretes proble, have pop corn it is good for you. i am lviing in delhi, india where re living. i am 47 years male. working in public services. regards.
Losing weight helps a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment